Book Direct for Our Guaranteed Best Available Rate:BOOK NOW
November 29 – December 1, 2019
Love Muskoka? Love craft beer? Well, here’s a tasty retreat brewed just for you!
Get on board the Deerhurst Beer Bus for a beer-tasting extravaganza at Muskoka’s favourite breweries right in our own backyard: Muskoka Brewery, Sawdust City Brewery, Lake of Bays Brewery and Canvas – Huntsville’s new brewery. How much fun can a weekend possibly be? Come find out!
Weekend package includes:
- Two night’s shared accommodation
- Saturday afternoon Deerhurst Beer Bus trip with VIP tours at:
- Sawdust City Brewery (Gravenhurst) – Taste some of the 52 beers being brewed to celebrate Sawdust City’s 5th anniversary served with food pairings
- Muskoka Brewery (Bracebridge) – Muskoka’s original brewery and Deerhurst’s official beer partner provides a VIP tour, campfire and s’mores dipped in – yep – beer!
- Lake of Bays Brewery (Baysville) – VIP tour, beer tastings and light snacks from the kitchen at LBs new Brewhouse in Huntsville
- Canvas Brewery (Huntsville) – Muskoka’s newest brewery will offer tastings from 20 different beers with live music
- Tour departs at 12:15pm and returns to Deerhurst at 5:30pm
- Snack on bus included
- One “Cheers to Beer” 3-course dinner featuring dishes created with beers from each Muskoka craft brewery (to be enjoyed Friday or Saturday at your leisure)
- Sample pack of 4 beer featuring one from all four Muskoka breweries
- Deerhurst Beer Bus signature t-shirt
- Live music in Compass Friday and Saturday night
Additional food and beverage extra. A nightly resort fee is extra and provides access to hiking trails, pool, tennis court and other benefits.
Rate: From $209*/person based on double occupancy and two-night stay
Book online or call 1-800-461-4393
*Rate is per adult, per two-night stay based on double occupancy (two adults per room). No children’s pricing. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two and three-night stays may be required on select dates). HST and resort fee are additional. Cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or group rates.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.