Book Direct for Our Guaranteed Best Available Rate:BOOK NOW
SOLD OUT !!
November 29 – December 1, 2019
Love Muskoka? Love craft beer? Well, here’s a tasty retreat brewed just for you!
Get on board the Deerhurst Beer Bus for a beer-tasting extravaganza at Muskoka’s favourite breweries right in our own backyard: Muskoka Brewery, Sawdust City Brewery, Lake of Bays Brewery and Canvas – Huntsville’s new brewery. How much fun can a weekend possibly be? Come find out!
Weekend package includes:
- Two night’s shared accommodation
- Saturday afternoon Deerhurst Beer Bus trip with VIP tours at:
- Sawdust City Brewery (Gravenhurst) – Taste some of the 52 beers being brewed to celebrate Sawdust City’s 5th anniversary served with food pairings
- Muskoka Brewery (Bracebridge) – Muskoka’s original brewery and Deerhurst’s official beer partner provides a VIP tour, campfire and s’mores dipped in – yep – beer!
- Lake of Bays Brewery (Baysville) – VIP tour, beer tastings and light snacks from the kitchen at LBs new Brewhouse in Huntsville
- Canvas Brewery (Huntsville) – Muskoka’s newest brewery will offer tastings from 20 different beers with live music
- Tour departs at 12:15pm and returns to Deerhurst at 5:30pm
- Snack on bus included
- One “Cheers to Beer” 3-course dinner featuring dishes created with beers from each Muskoka craft brewery (to be enjoyed Friday or Saturday at your leisure)
- Sample pack of 4 beer featuring one from all four Muskoka breweries
- Deerhurst Beer Bus signature t-shirt
- Live music in Compass Friday and Saturday night
Age of majority required. Additional food and beverage extra. A nightly resort fee is extra and provides access to hiking trails, pool, tennis court and other benefits.
Sawdust City Brewing Co.
Stop 1 - Gravenhurst
Taste some of the 52 beers being brewed to celebrate Sawdust City’s 5th anniversary served with food pairings.
Sawdust City Brewing Company is dedicated to the art and science of creating exceptional craft beers. We brew a variety of styles exclusively in our brewhouse in downtown Gravenhurst. You can taste our offerings on-site in 'The Saloon,' take-away from our retail store or shop online for delivery to your door.
Experience the rustic brewery ambiance, taste some of our 52 releases and get into the festive season at the 'Sawdust City Holiday Market' featuring local artisan vendors, one-of-a-kind gifts, handmade creations and more on November 30th.
Stop 2 - Bracebridge
Muskoka’s original craft brewery and Deerhurst’s official beer partner provides a VIP tour, campfire and s’mores dipped in – yep – beer!
Nestled amongst the lakes and trees of Bracebridge, Ontario, Muskoka Brewery kicked open its doors in the summer of 1996. Independently owned and operated by Todd Lewin and Bob MacDonald, the brewery employs a passionate team of beer lovers more than 130 strong, and is proud to be Canada’s first Living Wage Brewery.
With an award-winning beer portfolio and the spirit of the Canadian outdoors, Muskoka Brewery handcrafts premium beers as unique and refreshing as the region they’re from.
Lake of Bays Brewing Co.
Stop 3 - Baysville
Enjoy a VIP tour, beer tastings and light snacks from the kitchen at LB's new Brewhouse in Huntsville
There’s great beer to discover in beautiful Baysville. At the gateway to Algonquin Park, Lake of Bays Brewing Co. embodies the spirit of wanderlust that defines their region. Darren Smith opened the brewery in May 2010. The brewery employs over 50 craft enthusiasts with a strong core brand lineup and a seasonal rotation of experimental brews.
LoB's second location, Huntsville Brewhouse, opened in Spring 2018 with 16 rotating taps, a locally-sourced food menu, and weekly entertainment. Taste the Great Outdoors.
Canvas Brewing Co.
Stop 4 - Huntsville
Muskoka’s newest brewery will offer tastings from 20 different beers with live music.
Born out of a love for the local landscape and a passion for fresh, well-made craft beer. With ingredients and inspiration drawn from nature, craft beer is our canvas—what’s yours? While its beer is already being served throughout Muskoka, Canvas will officially open in 2019 just east of the swing bridge in Huntsville, Muskoka, Ontario. The brewery will boast two outdoor patios, a taproom with 20 taps and a 3200 sq. ft. event space.
*Rate is per adult, per two-night stay based on double occupancy (two adults per room). No children’s pricing. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two and three-night stays may be required on select dates). HST and resort fee are additional. Cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or group rates.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.