Muskoka’s Loyalty Club for Local Residents and Cottagers
The local dining club is now the only dining membership available for purchase at Deerhurst Resort.
When it comes to loyalty programs, Deerhurst Resort has long led the way in Muskoka with its Preferred Membership program. However, the impact of pandemic restrictions on the resort and restaurant industry signaled the need for a refreshed program. The Preferred Membership program is no longer be available for purchase. Any existing Deerhurst Preferred Membership cardholder privileges and discounts will be honoured for the duration of their current annual membership term.
The new Deerhurst Dining Club will have a reduced annual cost and provide a simpler and more consistent discounting format that makes sense for our restaurants’ new business realities while providing great value and increased perks designed to foster more of a ‘club’ feeling. This new club format will also return to our original loyalty program goal of rewarding our loyal local patrons who enjoy Deerhurst’s dining experiences frequently throughout the year.
Who is Eligible for the Deerhurst Dining Club?
Deerhurst’s new dining club will be available exclusively for:
- Residents and cottagers with addresses in Muskoka, Algonquin Park and north to Burk’s Falls. See list of valid postal codes here.
- Deerhurst Highlands golf members
Dining Club Price & Perks
Annual Fee: $99 + tax (Reduced from the Preferred Membership rate of $125 per year)
- 25% off food at Deerhurst resort restaurants for seatings of up to 10 people at a time
- Food discount is provided with one check per card used
- Dining discounts are valid for regular items on restaurant menus or the In-Room/Curbside menu. Some menu items may be excluded. Due to Ontario liquor laws discounts are not allowed on alcohol.
- Dining discounts are not valid on special occasion menus or on special occasion dates, contracted group bookings or special events. Special occasions include but are not limited to: Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas holidays and New Year’s Eve.
- Multiple club cards may be used at one table, with separate checks provided for each card
- Periodic club dining specials, offers, or exclusive purchasing opportunities
Free Annual Stay
- One complimentary night’s stay per year in a Pavilion Room, valid Sunday through Thursday nights based on availability and black-out dates. Limit one room per reservation. (Resort fee and HST extra). See full terms and conditions here.
Golf, Spa, Accommodation & Retail Discounts
- 20% off select spa services of Amba Spa at Deerhurst Resort
- Increased discount of 25% off golf green fees at Deerhurst Highlands and Deerhurst Lakeside
- Increased discount of 25% off overnight stays (limit one room per reservation per member)
- Increased discount of 25% off Deerhurst logo apparel in the pro shops and General Store
Advance reservations, club membership card and valid government photo ID are required for all benefits. See complete Terms & Conditions here.
If you have any questions please contact Wendy Turner, Director of Sales by email: email@example.com