Meet in Muskoka
In the heart of Muskoka and just minutes from iconic Algonquin Park, Deerhurst Resort is the perfect location for your next meeting. Right on the water and easy to get to, at Deerhurst Resort we understand the unique meeting needs of non-profit organizations and associations of all sizes. Here, you’ll find the flexibility you need to fit your budget, the function space to suit your conference needs, plus the activities and setting to draw maximum attendance any time of year. From G8 Summit-tested expertise to turnkey events and programming, you’ll find everything you need to meet easy here.
Discover our easy-to-reach waterfront destination and experience:
- 45,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Three ballrooms including Legacy Hall
- 350 renovation accommodations
- Easy online reservations available for delegates
- On-site group shuttle service
- The most activities of any Ontario resort
- On-site “Dine Around’ and live entertainment options
Connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-800-461-6522
Muskoka Theme Events
Add some Muskoka magic to your meeting, conference or gathering with new events celebrating local food and beverage producers, cottage country decor and customized Adventures in Excellence teambuilding.
Ideal Meeting Venues for Every Event
Our meeting and event spaces can accommodate everything from an intimate boardroom to an elegant dinner for 720.
Teambuilding with Adventures in Excellence
Premier Corporate Team Building Specialists in Ontario
Adventures in Excellence is a professional corporate team building service based out of Deerhurst Resort. Our goal is to provide your organization with a seamless team building experience from start to finish, while producing results for you and your team.
Exceptional Food, Themed Menus & Entertainment
- Four restaurants plus unique outdoor settings and private banquet venues
- Interactive theme events like “Chef’s Night Off” and “Savour Muskoka Marche”
Muskoka’s Premier Golf
Ontario’s most complete golf retreat boasts two 18-hole golf courses known for their fairness and playability for all ability levels.
- Two 18-hold courses
- Golf Academy & Practice Facility
- Dedicated Tournament Planner
- Onsite Group Shuttle Service
- See More Information Here
Whatever adventure your seeking, with all that our 760-acres offer, your meeting at Deerhurst Resort is guaranteed to be unforgettable. Recreation is not just a group activity, it’s a customizable adventure.
When the temperature drops, groups at Deerhurst can head to the Winter Recreation Shop and warm up to all kinds of cool outdoor adventures.
“On behalf of the full team of the CDCO [Carpenters District Council of Ontario], I wish to express our thanks and appreciation to you and your staff for the hospitality we received during our recent stay at Deerhurst. From opening welcome, then our great round of golf at the acclaimed Highlands, thru our conference sessions and excellent meals…the whole experience was first class.”
- If you are ready to plan an event at Deerhurst Resort, please request a quote below today and a group event specialist will respond shortly
- For more information, email us or call 1-800-461-6522