Book Direct for Our Guaranteed Best Available Rate:BOOK NOW
Your Perfect Fall Getaway is just a *Hop*, Skip and a Jump Away, Craft Beer Lovers!
September 8 – October 31, 2020
Calling all Craft Beer Lovers! You believe that there are never enough craft brews to try. For you, craft brews aren’t just about downing a ‘glass of beer’, they offer nuanced tasting (and learning) experiences with infinite possibilities. And you know that Muskoka’s variety of craft breweries make it the perfect destination for craft beer lovers, especially surrounded by some of the province’s best Fall colours.
Craft Beer Lovers’ Package includes:
- One 3-course Fall harvest dinner per stay (optional craft beer pairings available at extra cost)
- Muskoka craft beer sampler in-room gift per stay
- Access to canoes and kayaks (until mid-October, weather permitting)
- Access to two hiking trails, tennis courts, free 9-hole golf at Deerhurst Lakeside after 3pm (until October 18th) and more!
A nightly resort fee provides additional benefits and services. Two-night minimum stay on weekends.
1 night package: From $291*/night
2 night package: From $226*/night
Book online or call 1-800-461-4393
Discover Muskoka’s Craft Breweries During Your Stay
Check out these fine Muskoka craft breweries for current hours and plan to stop by or shop online:
- Muskoka Brewery (Bracebridge)
- Canvas Brewing Company (Huntsville)
- Lake of Bays Brew (Huntsville Brew House, Baysville Taproom, Bracebridge Barrelhouse)
- Sawdust City Brewing Co. (Gravenhurst)
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two and three night stays may be required on select dates). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.