A Muskoka Halloween Family Getaway!
Friday, October 29 – Sunday October 31, 2021
Looking for a ‘fang-tastic’ Halloween family getaway? Enjoy a safe and fun weekend full of activities for the entire family to enjoy. From a trick or treat experience, Spooky Starlight Trail and even a craft beer hike with treats for the kids, there will be no shortage of stress-free fun for the whole family. Up to two children 18 and under share parents’ room free! So get the whole family together, dress up in your favourite costumes and join us for a spooky time in Muskoka!
RATE: From $164*night (based on double occupancy, two-night stay required)
Book Here or call 1-800-461-4393
Muskoka Halloween Package includes:
- Accommodation (two-night minimum)
- Children’s Trick or Treating (indoors) – Saturday anytime between 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Craft Beer Hike to the Lookout (with treats for the kids too!) – Saturday 1pm – 2:30pm
- Photos with Charlie the Deer – Saturday 2:30pm
- Spooky Starlight Trail – 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Charlie the Deer’s Halloween Colouring Contest
- Later check-out at 1pm on Sunday, October 31st*
Plus complimentary access via your resort fee to:
- Disc Golf and Foot Golf (using a soccer ball)
- Wooded hiking trails and walking trails
- Outdoor tennis courts and sand volleyball court
- Indoor pool and fitness room
Extra cost applies. Advance booking required (click for details). Outdoor activities are weather dependent.
- New Escape Cabin mystery games ($)
- “Zombie Paintball” – Saturday 1:30pm ($)
- Yamaha ATV Rides ($)
- Indoor Rock Climbing Wall ($)
- Stargazer Children’s Arcade ($)
- Zig Zag Axe Throwing ($)
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room). Two-night minimum stay required. Up to two children 18 years and under share parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two-night stays may be required on select weekends). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.