Friday, October 6 – Monday, October 9, 2023
Celebrate Food, Family & Fall Colours in Muskoka
Make this Thanksgiving extra special with a Muskoka getaway at Deerhurst Resort. Start by surrounding yourselves in a fall colour lakeside setting. Mix in your pick of fresh air adventures like a hike among the trees, an off-road ATV experience, or one last paddle out on the water. Afterwards, tuck into delicious meals prepared by our amazing culinary team, with a Thanksgiving turkey dinner buffet Sunday!
Thanksgiving Weekend Activities
Enjoy these Thanksgiving weekend activities all included in your stay:
- Pumpkin Patch by the Bay
- Find the Golden Pumpkin (Saturday, Sunday & Monday) – Win an overnight stay!
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt – pick up clue sheet at Activity Desk
- Kids Colouring Contest (Saturday, Sunday & Monday) – pick up colouring sheet at Activity Desk, return by 4pm
- Arts & Crafts
- Complimentary Mountain Bike Rentals – try out our brand new trails!
- *Limited availability – available Saturday – Monday
- Use of canoes, kayaks – Friday and Saturday 10am – 6pm, Monday until 4pm
- 9 hole Disc and Foot Golf
- Wooded hiking trails and walking trails
- Tennis, Pickleball, Horseshoes, Kan Jam, Sand Volleyball and Basketball
- Complimentary green fee at the 9-hole Deerhurst Lakeside Golf Course after 1pm
- View the Thanksgiving Weekend Activity Guide
These activities are provided for everyone in your room with the nightly resort fee additional to the room rate
Plus, there are so many ways to enjoy some of Ontario’s best fall colours! Immerse yourself in autumn’s beauty on the golf course, hiking or ATV trails, from the water on a boat tour or while paddling a canoe or kayak. And you can’t get any closer to the colours than at our Treetop Trekking course right in the middle of the forest.
- Eclipse Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet: Featured for your holiday dining enjoyment in Eclipse Restaurant on Sunday night of Thanksgiving Weekend. Advance reservations required; limited availability. Additional cost; not included with package. Please note our Thanksgiving dinner reservations are available for Deerhurst registered guests only.
- Eclipse Restaurant (breakfast & dinner) will offer flavourful breakfasts through the weekend and dinner buffets on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Compass Grill (dinner), The Antler Steakhouse (dinner) and Maple Pub & Patio (lunch) will also be open to serve our delicious chef-curated menus during the daytime throughout Thanksgiving weekend
- Sunday Thanksgiving to-go four course meal. Pick up a delicious Feast to-go this year and enjoy in the comfort of your room or home.
- Plus try out Frenchie’s Creperie Food Truck before it closes for the season after Thanksgiving weekend!
*Please note all dining is extra and is not included in your package*
Enhance Your Experience
Make your Muskoka Road Trip as relaxing or active as you like with so many additional things to do at Deerhurst and in the area. (Additional costs apply; click for details.)
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two-night stays may be required on select weekends). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.
All your B&B essentials in one package!
This Package makes it easy to plan your next Muskoka Adventure and hit the road with a $25 fuel gift card! Ideal for a friends getaway.
Save on stays of 3-5 nights or more!