Friday, October 28 – Sunday October 30, 2022
Update: Due to unexpected changes to our resort staffing levels, our Halloween weekend experience will be different than anticipated. Unfortunately, due to the resort being extremely busy with banquet events, there will be no restaurant available during the evenings of October 28 and 29th. Communication will be sent to guests already booked on the package. The Spooky Starlight Trail is also cancelled (although the trail is still lit and available as usual without Halloween installations). All other activities will be available as listed below. We sincerely apologize for any disappointment caused by this unusual turn of events.
**Bookings are no longer available for this weekend.**
Muskoka Halloween Package includes:
- Accommodation (two-night minimum)
- Children’s Trick or Treating (indoors) – Saturday anytime between 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Photos with Charlie the Deer – Saturday 2:30pm
- Cancelled – Spooky Starlight Trail – 6:30pm – 7:30pm (the trail is still lit per usual however)
- Charlie the Deer’s Halloween Colouring Contest
Plus access via your resort fee to:
- Disc Golf and Foot Golf (using a soccer ball)
- Wooded hiking trails and walking trails
- Outdoor tennis, pickle ball and sand volleyball courts
- Indoor pool and fitness room
Extra cost applies. Advance booking required (click for details). Outdoor activities are weather dependent.
- Escape Cabin mystery games ($)
- Yamaha ATV Rides ($)
- Indoor Rock Climbing Wall ($)
- Stargazer Children’s Arcade ($)
- Zig Zag Axe Throwing ($)
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room). Two-night minimum stay required. Up to two children 18 years and under share parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two-night stays may be required on select weekends). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.