Now, who’s ready for a road trip?!
Ideal for that girls’ getaway, guys’ weekend or for any combination of friends who want to get out of town for a ‘we should do this more often’ break together! Hit the road and head north with a $25 fuel gift card to help get you here, then share a fully-equipped cottage-inspired condo suite together or bunk in separate hotel rooms, whichever suits your pals best. On arrival, plan your Muskoka adventure over wings and beer flights and voila, the first of your many Muskoka road trip memories have begun.
Two-Night Package Includes:
- $25 Petro Canada gas card (per room, per stay)
- Muskoka Brewery welcome kit (per adult)
- Golf/Multi-Sport Simulator – 1 hour per room per stay (advance booking required) with 17 sports and games to choose from including bowling, carnival toss, hockey , etc.
- Chicken wings & beer tasting flight (per adult)
- Access to a variety of seasonal activities included with additional resort fee: two beaches, several hiking and walking trails, outdoor tennis, beach volleyball, disc golf, canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and even free green fees at the 9-hole Deerhurst Lakeside Golf Course after 1pm (cart extra).
Rate: From $250*/night based on two-night minimum and double occupancy
An additional nightly resort fee of just $39.95 provides a variety of seasonal activities and benefits for everyone in your room. All outdoor activities are based on weather and water temperatures.
Enhance Your Experience
Make your Muskoka Road Trip as relaxing or active as you like with so many additional things to do at Deerhurst and in the area. (Additional costs apply; click for details.)
*Rate is per room, per night, based on two-night minimum and double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Blackout dates may apply. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional. Activities subject to change and weather. Activities included with package are for resort guests only