April School Break – Get Down & Dirty in Muskoka
April 9 – 18, 2021
Important Update In Light of Ontario’s Stay-At-Home Orders Effective April 8, 2021:
We wish it wasn’t so, but do encourage all our guests, hosts and community to respect and follow all provincial pandemic restrictions. Due to the new province-wide Stay-At-Home measures, Deerhurst Resort will operate in a limited capacity, allowing for overnight accommodation, take-out or delivery food service only and socially distanced use of outdoor trails and green space. This will affect the resort experience for spring break as follows:
- No indoor or patio dining; in-room dining or curbside menu pick-up only
- All Spring Break programming has been cancelled (walk-thru magic shows, virtual bingo, scavenger hunts, etc.)
- All indoor and outdoor recreational activities are closed with the exception of hiking and walking trails
- No sports equipment will be provided (basketballs, tennis racquets, etc.) but homeowners and guests are welcome to bring their own
- Amba Spa will be open for RMT massage service only
- Gatherings are limited to members of the same household (the people you live with) or gatherings of members of one household and one other person from another household who lives alone.
- Multiple families are not allowed to gather even outside
See our current “Covid Measures & Resort Experience” which will be updated as restrictions evolve or are lifted for our region by the Ontario government.
or call 1-800-461-4393
*Availability of all dining options, recreational activities and resort facilities are subject to provincial Covid-19 measures which are subject to change. View our ‘What to Expect’ web page for updates.
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two and three night stays may be required on select dates). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional. Activities subject to change and weather. Golden egg hunt is for resort guests only, prize must be used by December 2019. Baby Shark show is included for resort guests only; local tickets are available for $15/person plus tax – booking link coming soon.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.