Book Direct for Our Guaranteed Best Available Rate:BOOK NOW
Muskoka’s Premier Golf Destination
Great News! Deerhurst Lakeside Golf Course 2020 Season Extended
Even though Deerhurst Highlands is now closed for the 2020 season, players can still pack more golf into their season at Deerhurst Lakeside, our charming 9-hole course that’s more challenging than you’d expect from its picturesque layout. (The driving range is now closed for the season.)
Free green fee for resorts guests (anytime, all day), cart extra
To book your tee time, call the pro shop directly at: 705-789-7113 x4484
Covid Prevention Measures in Place:
- Arrival at pro shop no earlier than 30 minutes prior to tee time, and departure is required immediately after the round
- A maximum of 4 people will be allowed in the pro shops at any one time
- Golfers can pay online or pay in the golf shop by debit or credit card – no cash transactions
- Retail items will be available for purchase in the pro shops
- Golfers will have their own golf cart unless from the same address. (Walking is encouraged at Deerhurst Lakeside.)
- Bunker rakes and ball washers will not be on course
- Flags will stay in the holes (not to be touched) and the hole will have a barrier in it so the ball does not go all the way in the hole
- Pre-made sandwiches, snacks and beverages are offered at the Deerhurst Lakeside pro-shop.
- High traffic touch points on golf carts and in pro shop will be sanitized regularly
- Hand sanitizer stations at door entrances
- Tee time intervals to be expanded to ensure distancing between groups
- No bag drop service
Play Two Classic Muskoka Courses: Deerhurst Highlands & Deerhurst Lakeside
Ontario’s most complete golf vacation destination boasts two public courses known for their beauty and play-ability for golfers of all abilities — the picturesque Deerhurst Lakeside and the famed Deerhurst Highlands, the course that inspired Muskoka’s emergence as a top Canadian golf destination. Open early May through mid-October.
Characterized by Muskoka’s iconic rugged beauty and breathtaking views, each course features its own warm-up range, pro-shop, rentals and lounge. Juniors 18 and under play free with paying adult and quality instruction is available from a team of PGA of Canada professionals.
- Deerhurst Highlands Par 27, 18-holes – one of Canada’s top-ranked courses
- Deerhurst Lakeside – 9 holes for 2020
- Professional instruction and driving ranges
- Dedicated tournament planning
- Onsite group shuttle service
- Stay & Play package on Deerhurst Highlands
Check off all your needs, likes and wants for your next golf trip right here in Muskoka.