Book Direct for Our Guaranteed Best Available Rate:BOOK NOW
Pick up a hiking map and explore the countryside around the resort!
- *NEW* Maple Syrup Discovery Trail (March – April)
- Woodland Trail
- Bear Trail
- Deer Trail
- Lookout Trail
- Sanctuary Trail
- “Step Back in Time” Trail
- Starlight Trail – unavailable while we move it to its new location
- Lakeside Walking/Fitness Trail
Enjoy more great hiking in the surrounding area!
- Big Bend Lookout and Stubbs Falls trail in Arrowhead Park
- Lion’s Lookout Trail
- Dorset Fire Tower Scenic Lookout – sweeping views of the surrounding lakes!
- Oxtongue River – Ragged Falls – one of the top 10 waterfalls in Ontario
- and last but certainly not least – Algonquin Park! Best spots – Hardwood Lookout Trail and Track and Tower Trail.
Looking to see the Fall colours in our corner of Muskoka? Get some must-visit places and a map of the area here –