Get Out Sledding This Winter!
Located Steps from the Pavilion – Plus Kids Will LOVE the Mini Sled Rides!
Opening December 27th, 2018. To book call 705-789-8008.
This winter season the Yamaha Riding Adventures is centrally located on the Deerhurst Resort property – just a short walk from the Maple Pub down to the new Riding Academy.
Explore Muskoka on the latest eco-friendly snow machines on a variety of guided adventures, complete with safety and driver training session beforehand. No experience needed!
Snowmobiling is fun for people of all ages and experience levels, and it can be a great family sport to enjoy together. The Yamaha Riding Adventures at Deerhurst promotes riding safely and having fun while preserving our environment. We provide:
- Professional instruction, safety tips and practice time before your guided adventure
- Guided trail rides on eco-friendly, whisper quiet 2018 Yamaha sleds
- Super warm Yamaha outerwear – suits, boots and gloves
- Children’s mini-sled rides and instruction
- An amazing outing on some of the best trails in Ontario
- Yamaha Snowmobiling Adventures brochure
Snowmobiler’s Accommodation Discount
Save up to 20% on accommodations when you book a Yamaha guided snowmobile tour in advance. Available January 6 – March 7, 2019. Conditions apply, resort fee extra.
Please call 705-789-8008 for our local weather and trail conditions.
Yamaha Full-Size Sled Tours
See parts of Muskoka only snowmobilers can see!
- 90 Minute Training and Tour – $149*/person – Includes safety training lesson and guided tour.
- Our Most Popular Package! 3-Hour Training and Tour – $249*/person – Includes detailed training lesson and longer guided tour.
- Full Day Training and Tour – $429*/ person – Includes morning training session, guided tour with lunch stop (lunch not included).
- Passengers 17 yrs & up – $69*
- Passengers 16 yrs & under (min. 42″ tall) – $29
Available Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday.
Start times: 9am or 1pm (Full day starts at 9am). Yamaha operates in safe conditions weather permitting.
Book by calling: 705-789-8008
Yamaha Mini-Sled Rides for Kids Ages 6 – 14
- Half Hour Learn & Ride – 30 minute trail loop – $69/child (ages 6 – 10)
- New This Year! Snow Scoot – 30 minute trail loop – $69/child (ages 10 – 14)
A limited number of children’s snowmobile gear sets are available.
Available Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 9am and 1pm. Yamaha operates in safe conditions weather permitting.
Book by calling: 705-789-8008
About the Snowmobiles
- Several 2018 Yamaha models to choose from
- All have the highest E.P.A ratings and meet world emission standards
- Whisper quiet to avoid disturbing wildlife
- Leave no mark on the environment after the snow melt
- The highest eco-standards available
About the Instructors
Our guides are all experienced riders with significant professional instructing backgrounds. We believe in putting safety first, teaching to the level of the participant and making the learning fun!
Clinton Smout, Chief Instructor, has been teaching off-road riding for decades. His national renowned program has taught tens of thousands of people of ages, these thrill seekers walk away with a smile with their new life experience.
Bob Island, Senior Instructor, is passionate about off road riding and is a long time off road instructor. He has been riding in the Muskoka area for over 30 years and is ready to handle any situation.
Reserve your tour by calling: 705-789-8008
*HST is additional to pricing. Deposit and cancellation policy in effect. Driver must have minimum G2 Driver’s License. Unlicensed riders are limited to Deerhurst property excluding OFSC trails. All tours are dependent on weather and trail conditions. Snowmobile rental unit models may differ.