Book Direct for Our Guaranteed Best Available Rate:BOOK NOW
Muskoka’s Premier Golf Destination
Play Two Classic Muskoka Courses: Deerhurst Highlands & Deerhurst Lakeside
2020 Course Opening Date – June 26, 2020
In light of current pandemic measures in place, the Deerhurst golf experience has been adjusted this year for the safety of our players and hosts:
- Deerhurst Lakeside – Front 9 holes only to allow for additional green space for guest use on the back nine
- Deerhurst Highlands – Full 18 holes
- Driving ranges & putting greens on both courses will be available, but number of players using them at one time will be limited
- Arrival at pro shop no earlier than 30 minutes prior to tee time, and departure is required immediately after the round
- A maximum of 4 people will be allowed in the pro shops at any one time
- Golfers can pay online or pay in the golf shop by debit or credit card – no cash transactions
- Retail items will be available for purchase in the pro shops
- Golfers will have their own golf cart unless from the same address. (Walking is encouraged at Deerhurst Lakeside.)
- Bunker rakes and ball washers will not be on course
- Flags will stay in the holes (not to be touched) and the hole will have a barrier in it so the ball does not go all the way in the hole
- Food and beverage service will be available at the courses. At Deerhurst Lakeside, pre-made sandwiches and snacks will be offered at the pro-shop. At Deerhurst Highlands, to-go selections will be available at outside stations at the beginning and half-way point of the round.
- High traffic touch points on golf carts and in pro shop will be sanitized regularly
- Hand sanitizer stations at door entrances
- Tee time intervals to be expanded to ensure distancing between groups
- No bag drop service
Ontario’s most complete golf vacation destination boasts two public courses known for their beauty and play-ability for golfers of all abilities — the picturesque Deerhurst Lakeside and the famed Deerhurst Highlands, the course that inspired Muskoka’s emergence as a top Canadian golf destination.
Characterized by Muskoka’s iconic rugged beauty and breathtaking views, each course features its own warm-up range, pro-shop, rentals and lounge. Juniors 18 and under play free with paying adult and quality instruction is available from a team of PGA of Canada professionals.
- Deerhurst Highlands Par 27, 18-holes – one of Canada’s top-ranked courses
- Deerhurst Lakeside – 9 holes for 2020
- Professional instruction and driving ranges
- Dedicated tournament planning
- Onsite group shuttle service
- Stay & Play package on Deerhurst Highlands
Check off all your needs, likes and wants for your next golf trip right here in Muskoka.
To contact directly, call 1 (855) 249-8391