With 2,000 km of uncrowded, groomed trails, Muskoka is a hot spot for sledders. And Deerhurst Resort is one of the most accessible places to get your motor running because it’s located right on TOP D102B. With premium fuel available onsite and trail maps, Deerhurst Resort is the ultimate hot spot for your snowmobiling vacation this winter. Whether you make Deerhurst a saddlebag stop or stay a while to explore our different circle routes over several days, Deerhurst’s on-site dining, sports and spa services complete any Muskoka snowmobiling adventure.
Bringing your own sled? Here is important information you need to know:
- Check out the local trail conditions and trail availability | Click here for the OFSC interactive trail map
- Maple Pub – open based on trail conditions and resort occupancy
- Onsite fuel sales & trailer parking
- Sled parking is available at the accommodation; please note there is no locked parking for sleds onsite
- Onsite guided snowmobile tours with Yamaha Riding Adventures
Yamaha Motor Adventures – Guided Snowmobile Tours
New to sledding or don’t have your own machine? Explore Muskoka’s incredible winter beauty on guided tours with Yamaha Motor Adventures right here at Deerhurst Resort. Both adult and children’s experiences are available, and complete instructions and outwear are provided.
*All activities are dependent on weather, snow or ice conditions and are usually available late December through mid-March.
You might also be interested in
December – March *weather dependant
Rev up your winter fun with a snowmobile or SxS guided tour!
Check out the local trail conditions and trail availability.