Benefits & Services Provided by Your Resort Guest Fee
For paying guests of Deerhurst Resort, the $39.95* nightly resort fee includes so many activities for everyone in your room!
DEERHURST’S WATERFRONT AND GROUNDS ARE FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF RESORT GUESTS AND HOMEOWNERS.
GUEST WRISTBANDS are now required to access to the waterfront, grounds and the activities and benefits included with your resort fee. These must be worn for the duration of your stay. Guests 5 and under will not need to wear a wrist band. Wrist bands cannot be shared between resort guests or outside visitors. Separate wristbands provide access to waterfront activities once a waiver is signed.
The nightly resort fee includes year-round benefits and several new seasonal services:
- Tesla charging station (two available)
- 1 Universal charger (use up to a 6 hour limit)
- WIFI in guestrooms, main lobby & restaurants
- In-room tea & coffee service
Summer (mid-May to mid-October)
- Waterfront with two beaches – Penn Lake Gazebo Beach & Sunset Bay
- New – Disc Golf Course
- Walking & running trails on Lakeside back nine holes
- 9-hole green fee at Deerhurst Lakeside after 1pm (cart extra) – for paying guests only
- Golf practice green
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Corcles (round kayaks)
- Hiking trails – Lookout & Sanctuary
- Outdoor tennis courts & racquets (balls available by purchase)
- Sand volleyball court & ball
- Basketball net & ball
Winter (late December to mid-March)
- Cross country ski equipment (skis, poles & boots)
- Cross-country ski trails
- Snowshoe trails including the Starlight Snowshoe Trail and History Trail lit at night
- Outdoor skating rink
- Disc Golf
- Kick Sleds
- Fun Zone (during holiday periods)
*Deerhurst Resort fee is subject to change. For contracted group event resort fee contact our Group Sales Department.