Snowmobiling Vacations & Guided Tours in Muskoka
Snowmobilers’ Room Special Available – Save Up To 20%
With 2,000 km of uncrowded, groomed trails, Muskoka is a hot spot for sledders. And Deerhurst Resort is one of the most accessible places to get your motor running because it’s located right on TOP D102B. With premium fuel available onsite and trail maps, Deerhurst Resort is the ultimate hot spot for your snowmobiling vacation this winter. Whether you make Deerhurst a saddlebag stop or stay a while to explore our different circle routes over several days, Deerhurst’s on-site sports, spa, entertainment and dining complete any Muskoka snowmobiling adventure.
- Check out the local trail conditions and trail availability | Click here for the OFSC interactive trail map
- Maple Pub Take-out Window & indoor dining – open based on trail conditions and resort occupancy
- Onsite fuel sales & trailer parking
- Sled parking available at accommodation; please note there is no locked parking for sleds onsite
- Onsite guided snowmobile tours with Yamaha Riding Adventures
*All activities are dependent on weather, snow or ice conditions and are usually available late December through mid-March.