Deerhurst Lakeside – Ontario Golf’s “Hidden Gem”
Deerhurst Lakeside offers a picturesque and challenging 9-hole golf experience in a stunning lakeside setting. True to the Muskoka landscape, you will find yourself hitting from elevated tees, approaching slick undulating greens from deep valleys, and being challenged by strategic water hazards and deep bunkers. The original course was built in 1966, designed by respected Canadian architect C.E. (Robbie) Robertson, and was then redesigned by Thomas McBroom in 1988. The course redesign made Deerhurst Lakeside into one of Canada’s truly unique resort courses.
For a quick round or a chance to warm up before the big links, Deerhurst Lakeside lets you use every club in your bag. The driving range, practice green and well-equipped Pro Shop are great places to gear up and fine-tune your game.
With sweeping views of the lake, a challenging layout, and meticulous grooming from tee to green, it is evident why Deerhurst Lakeside has gained a reputation as a fair, fun and challenging course for players of all skill levels.
Deerhurst Lakeside Green Fees – 9 holes
|cart extra – not included in green fee||Public|
|All Season 9 Hole Rate | Until October 17th, 2021|
|Regular||$25, plus tax|
$15, plus tax
|Play All Day Rate | May 14th – October 17th, 2021|
|With Cart||$50, plus tax|
$40, plus tax
|Without Cart||$35, plus tax|
$25, plus tax
- Optional Cart Fee: $15/person for 9 holes, HST extra
- Rental Clubs: Taylormade Men’s & Ladies 2021 models
9 Holes – $20, HST extra
Planning on riding a cart? Scan below to complete the waiver.
Golf at Deerhurst Lakeside after 1pm is included in the nightly resort fee if you are a overnight guest (cart & rental clubs extra).
All rates are for green fee only and excludes HST and cart fee.
COVID-19 GOLF PROTOCOLS
The following Covid-19 protocols continue at both Deerhurst Lakeside and Deerhurst Highlands golf courses for your protection.
- Driving ranges & putting greens on both courses will be available, but number of players using them at one time will be limited
- A maximum of 4 people will be allowed in the pro shops at any one time
- Golfers can pay in the golf shop by debit or credit card - no cash transactions
- Food and beverage service will be available at the courses. At Deerhurst Lakeside, pre-made sandwiches and snacks will be offered at the pro-shop and Maple Pub & Patio is from 11:30am. At Deerhurst Highlands, to-go selections will be available at the half-way house between Holes #1 and #10, open daily.
- High traffic touch points on golf carts and in pro shop will be sanitized regularly
- Hand sanitizer stations at door entrances
- No bag drop service
In the News:
- Deerhurst Has All the Ingredients for a Perfect Road Trip | Fairways Golf & Travel, Peter Mumford
- Deerhurst Resort Lakeside Course, Playable, Fun, Fast and Shot Making Required | Alistair Orr, On The Tee Magazine