Easter Weekend – As Memorable as Ever in Muskoka!
Good Friday, April 2 – Easter Monday, April 5, 2021
As the snow starts to give way to spring sunshine, the lake ice begins to melt and the maple sap runs, Muskoka is getting warmed up for a whole new season of fresh air fun in nature.
The first long weekend of spring will be extra sweet and just as fun as ever here at Deerhurst Resort, even if the Easter Bunny has pivoted his usual hunt for social distance safety and Deerhurst’s Easter ‘brunch’ and Sunday family dinner can now be enjoyed together in your Muskoka home-away-from-home accommodation.
Included with your Easter Weekend stay:
- Find the Golden Egg (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) – Win a Free One-Night Stay!
- New – Maple Discovery Trail & Sugar Shack Experience
- Virtual Sunday Easter Egg Hunt
- Starlight Snowshoe/Walking Trail – Lit at Night
- Lookout Trail, Sanctuary Trail and “Step Back in Time” Resort History Trail
- Family Disc Golf
- Family Photo Contest – win daily prizes
- Virtual Easter Bingo Games
- Deerhurst Scavenger Hunt
- Easter Colouring Contest
Family Easter Feasts (additional cost)
Delivered to your guest room!
- Family Breakfast for Four
- Maple Syrup Specials – Insider tip: Try the Maple Breakfast Poutine!
- Easter 3-Course Celebration Dinner – Saturday, April 3 & Sunday, April 4th
Even More Activities (Pay-As-You-Play)
Advance booking required. All outdoor activities subject to snow/ice or weather conditions.
- Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area
- Arrowhead Provincial Park – Hiking/Snowshoe trails
Feel confident to book now for best rates and room style choices with Deerhurst’s 72-hour cancellation policy in effect.
or call 1-800-461-4393
*Availability of all dining options, recreational activities and resort facilities are subject to provincial Covid-19 measures which are subject to change. View our ‘What to Expect’ web page for updates.
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two and three night stays may be required on select dates). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional. Activities subject to change and weather. Golden egg hunt is for resort guests only, prize must be used by December 2019. Baby Shark show is included for resort guests only; local tickets are available for $15/person plus tax – booking link coming soon.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.