Celebrate Food, Family and Fall Colours in Muskoka
Friday, October 8 – Monday, October 11, 2021
Getting together with family and friends has never seemed as special. Make this Thanksgiving extra special with a Muskoka getaway at Deerhurst Resort. Start with an idyllic Fall colour lakeside setting. Mix in your pick of fresh air adventure and tuck into a bountiful Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Or order our popular ‘Turkey-to-Go’ family dinner to enjoy in the comfort of your Deerhurst accommodation (all resort home rentals include kitchen facilities and a dining area for a private, home-away-from-home holiday dining experience.)
- Eclipse Restaurant Thanksgiving Dinner Menu
- Available for registered guests only due to limited restaurant capacities – make your reservation today!
- Enjoy our Turkey-to-Go Dinner Menu
- Pre Order Now for Pick Up, to enjoy in the comfort of your accommodation
- *Orders must be made prior to 5pm the evening you wish to pick-up*
- Try out our Turkey Poutine at Maple Pub an indulgent lunch special for Thanksgiving weekend only!
- No reservations for Maple Pub. First come first served. Open 1130-4pm
- The Antler Steakhouse will be serving our regular fan favourite menu throughout Thanksgiving weekend
- Make Your Reservations Now by Booking Online
*Please note all dining is extra and is not included in your package*
There are so many ways to enjoy some of Ontario’s best Fall colours. Immerse yourself in autumn’s beauty on the golf course, hiking or ATV trails or from the water on a pontoon boat tour or while paddling a canoe or kayak. And you can’t get any closer to the colours than at our Treetop Trekking course right in the middle of the forest.
Enjoy these Thanksgiving weekend activities included in your stay:
- Pumpkin Patch by the Bay
- Find the Golden Pumpkin – Win an overnight stay!
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
- Kids Colouring Contest
- Craft Beer Hike to the Lookout (with treats for the kids!) – Saturday 1 – 3pm (rain date Sunday)
- Use of canoes, kayaks and two waterfront beach areas to stroll or lounge at
- Access to Disc Golf and Foot Golf (played with a soccer ball)
- Wooded hiking trails and walking trails
- Starlight Trail – lit at night
- Use of tennis courts and sand volleyball court
- Complimentary green fee at the 9-hole Deerhurst Lakeside Golf Course after 1pm
These activities are provided for everyone in your room with the nominal nightly resort fee additional to the room rate. Minimum length of stay required.
Stay Longer & Save on 3 nights or more
Book Now or call 1-800-461-4393
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two-night stays may be required on select weekends). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.