Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, Tubing, Flyboarding & The Cable Park!
Available Mid-June through Labour Day Weekend
SWS’s (Summer Water Sports) experienced waterski, wakeboard and flyboard instructors can teach a wide range of ages and skill sets. Open daily 10am – 6pm, except Thursdays 10am – 5pm.
The cable park at Deerhurst Resort features a System 2.0 Cable which is powered by a small electric motor that pulls wakeboarders and waterskiers back and forth across Sunset Bay with a continuous ride. A System 2.0 makes learning to wakeboard and waterski easy and playful. The upwards pull enables effortless starts and has proven to provide a steep learning curve for beginners. With its continuous ride and strong tension it also allows advanced riders to progress water tricks or improve their rail-riding skills rapidly.
Typical bookings on the cable have participants scheduled for 10-minute rides on the cable. Although it sounds short, this is plenty of time on the water. It is enough time for someone to get the hang of riding on the system as well enough time to tire the average participant out. Lessons are booked in and completed on the dock before the scheduled time on the water. We have a number of different packages to offer to consumers and one that will fit everyone’s wants and needs.
- 1 run on cable – $30*
- Lesson on cable – $45*
- Double run on cable – $55*
- Private hour – $150*
- 10 pack of runs – $225*
Every Thursday night starting at 5pm we will be closing down regular operation early for Ladies’ Night. Whether it’s your first time riding on a cable or you are a seasoned vet, this is the perfect opportunity to come out and enjoy some time on the water in a fun, laid back atmosphere. Cash donations will be accepted in support of local Huntsville charities.
Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, Kneeboarding*
- Water ski, wakeboard, kneeboard – run $35 | lesson $40
- High performance lessons including: Wakesurfing, barefooting, slalom skiing (30 mins) – $155
- 5 pack of runs with 6 half price – $175
- 10 pack of runs with 11th free – $350
- Double tube run – $60
- Triple tube run – $80
- Water weenie run (up to 6 passengers) – $20/person
Lessons & Clinics*
- 1 hour clinic – $295
- 2 hour clinic – $545
- 3 hour clinic – $820
- 6 hour clinic – $1500
- Instructor only clinic – $100
- Flyboarding (20 mins – one person) – $100
- 1 hour Flyboarding – $250
- 3 hour Flyboarding – $720
- 6 hour Flyboarding – $1250
Jet Ski Rentals*
- 1 hour Jet Ski Rental – $150 (gas included)
- 3 Hour Jet Ski Rental – $295 + gas
- 6 hour Jet Ski Rental – $395 + gas
Call: Activity Desk 705-789-7113 ext. 4333
*Pricing subject to change for 2019