Time-limited Offer – Get $100 in Free Fuel and Dining or Activities!
Make your Fall getaway reservation between September 7 – 22, 2021 for any 2-night stay taking place between September 24 – November 30, 2021 to be eligible. See details here!
There’s so much to do and enjoy in Muskoka in the Fall! From mid-September through mid-October the progression of Fall colours is magical, and the weather can be ideal for golf and other outdoor pursuits.
Come discover one of the most colourful times of the year in Canada, right here at Deerhurst Resort. With 760 acres of Muskoka beauty, idyllic waterfront, wilderness trails and cottage inspired accommodation clusters spread throughout the resort landscape, it’s hard to imagine a place that’s better suited for getting away from it all – right here in your own backyard.
Included with your stay as part of the nightly resort fee:
- Use of canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards (until Thanksgiving approximately)
- Beaches, loungers, swimming in the lake or outdoor pool (until mid-September dependent on weather)
- Hiking trails
- Disc golf, foot golf (with a soccer ball), basketball, beach volleyball
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Deerhurst Lakeside 9-hole golf green fee after 1pm (cart extra)
More activities available at additional charge:
- Treetop Trekking
- Demon E-Bikes
- Yamaha Riding Adventures (guided ATV rides)
- MJD Paintball
- Zig Zag Escape Cabin (mystery solving games)
- Zig Zag Axe Throwing
- Indoor Rock Climbing Wall
Book Here or CALL 1-800-461-4393
Questions about our Covid measures or resort experience this Fall? Here’s your one-stop Covid Measures & Resort Experience guide to everything you can expect at Deerhurst Resort this year. This will be updated as protocols and provincial restrictions change.