Chuck Hughes’ Culinary Weekend in Muskoka
October 20 – 22, 2017
Chuck Hughes, co-owner and executive chef of Montreal hot-spots, Garde Manger and Le Bremner, and star of Food Network Canada shows Chuck & Danny’s Road Trip, Chuck’s Day Off, and Chuck’s Week Off, is road tripping to Muskoka on October 20 – 22 for a jam-packed culinary weekend like no other.
Sort of a city-meets-Muskoka experience, guests will enjoy live music, amazing eats, outdoor adventures and classic campfires. The package includes a nose-to-tail reception hosted by Deerhurst’s Executive Chef David Bakker on the Friday night, entertainment throughout the weekend featuring local musicians and buskers, guided beer hikes (really!), a chef’s stage, and the highlight - the Chuck Hughes Muskoka Road Trip dinner on Saturday hosted by Chuck Hughes himself. So get ready to mix the chill vibes of cottage country with the edgier urban feel of Chuck Hughes.
Weekend package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Friday night Nose-to-Tail reception hosted by Deerhurst Executive Chef David Bakker
- Friday night entertainment featuring local Muskoka musicians
- Chef’s stage Saturday 1pm – 4pm – learn some tips and tricks from local chefs
- Craft beer hike hosted by Beau’s Brewery Saturday 3pm – 5pm
- Saturday night Chuck Hughes Muskoka Road Trip 3-course dinner hosted by Chuck Hughes (see seating plan here)
- Saturday night entertainment featuring local Muskoka musicians
- Buskers throughout the weekend
- Campfires & outdoor patio parties
A nightly resort fee provides additional benefits and services including golf at Deerhurst Lakeside after 4pm.
Package is currently sold out. To be placed on a waiting list please call 1-800-461-4393
Learn more about Chuck Hughes and visit his website here.
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room). No children’s pricing. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two and three night stays may be required on select dates). HST and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.