Friday, October 20 – Sunday, October 22, 2023
Get your dirndl and lederhosen ready! Prepare to immerse yourself in the rich traditions of Oktoberfest like never before, nestled in the breathtaking scenery at our exclusive Oktoberfest in Muskoka celebration. Festivities include a lively welcome reception, German-inspired culinary creations, live music, a cooking demo, scenic hike and an evening beer garden. Of course all of these activities are perfectly paired with an Oktoberfest pint. Join us for a weekend of indulgence, entertainment, and relaxation that only Muskoka (& beer) can offer. You can also enjoy Oktoberfest in Muskoka-inspired feature dishes Saturday evening at Compass Grill & Lounge.
Your Exclusive Oktoberfest in Muskoka Package Includes:
- Weekend accommodations for two adults*
- Friday welcome @ Compass | Sample an array of mouthwatering German-inspired bites alongside beer samples provided by Creemore Springs Brewery* at Compass Grill & Lounge. Enjoy the sounds of live music from 7-10pm.
- Saturday Activities:
- Cooking with beer demo | 1-2 pm – Watch our culinary team combine two German staples in the creation of a mouth watering beer and aged cheddar cheese fondue. Raise a glass to this savoury combination with complimentary keg sampling*.
- Beer hike | 2:30-4 pm – Set out on a self-guided hike to Deerhurst’s beautiful lookout where you’ll be welcomed by refreshing beer and a side of crispy kettle chips*. Rain or shine!
- Maple patio beer garden | 4-7 pm – Round out the day with some great live music, samples of cold Oktoberfest beer and a warm sampler of Bauern Goulash*. (Curious? This dish is made with two types of savoury meats and served with some spaetzle and sour cream)
- Costume contest | 7 pm – Be sure to don your Oktoberfest threads and one lucky winner with the best costume will be crowned in the beer garden at 7 pm with a festive prize
- Sunday Eclipse breakfast includes:
- Juice, tea or coffee
- Choice of any breakfast entrée
- Seasonal outdoor activities included*
- For even more to explore, check out other local spots to visit during the OktoberFest Muskoka festival
- *Please note the inclusions on the Oktoberfest package are for adults only and no children’s pricing is available
Rate: From $269*/night
*Package rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room). An additional nightly resort fee provides a variety of activities and benefits; learn more.
*Restaurant availability is subject to varying operating hours; outdoor activities are based on weather and seasonal operating hours. *Additional food and beverage is extra and available for purchase
Oktoberfest in Muskoka Friday Feature Menu
Enhance Your Experience
Make your Muskoka Road Trip as relaxing or active as you like with so many additional things to do at Deerhurst and in the area. (Additional costs apply; click for details.)