Fall Getaway for Foodies!
When Your Perfect Fall Getaway is a Matter of Taste
Get up to $125 in Free Fuel, Dining or Activity Experiences with any 2-night stays until November 30th, 2020!
September 8 – October 31, 2020
Looking for your perfect Fall getaway? Discovering local flavours of different regions is not only why you love to travel but inspiration for your own culinary creativity. Fall is your favourite time to explore food producers, and try new wines paired with fresh, harvest flavours. And when you find so many culinary influences in one iconic Muskoka destination you’ve hit the Fall flavour jackpot. See our handy ‘shop local’ guide to our area’s favourite producers below so you can order online or drop by where applicable during your visit.
- One 3-course locally inspired Fall Harvest dinner (with optional wine pairings at additional cost) per stay
- Bottle of VQA sparkling rose in-room per stay
1 night package: From $306*/night
NOTICE: We are currently experiencing network issues that are affecting our phones and reservation system.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we work hard to resolve this as quickly as possible.
To inquire please call 1-800-461-4393
2 night package: From $233*/night
Two night minimum for weekend stays. A nightly resort fee provides additional benefits and services.
Book online or call 1-800-461-4393
Discover Muskoka’s Favourite Food Producers
Check out links for current hours, locations and selection of delicious locally sourced food products.
- Belly Ice Cream (Huntsville) – Curbside pick-up
- Kawartha Dairy Ice Cream (Hwy 60, Huntsville) – Drive Thru
- Muskoka Roastery Coffee (Huntsville) – Shop online
- Milford Bay Trout Farm (Milford Bay) – Shop in person or order by phone or email
- Four Seasons Greens – Shop online
- Yummies in a Jar (Baysville) – Shop in person or order online
- The Gamble Farm (Port Sydney) – Shop online for curbside pick-up or delivery
- Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh & Muskoka Lakes Winery (Bala) – Shop in person
- Muskoka North Food Co-op (Huntsville) – The perfect one-stop shop for locally produced foods! Shop in person.
*Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two and three night stays may be required on select dates). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.