Book Direct for Our Guaranteed Best Available Rate:BOOK NOW
Due to current Covid-19 measures in place, some area activities may not be available; please call the attractions directly before heading out.
Deerhurst Resort is your home base from which to explore Muskoka. From the great outdoors to an outdoor art gallery to fun festivals, everything you want to see and do is all right here – Muskoka offers the best of it all.
Plan your day with some Muskoka Day Trip Itinerary ideas!
Enjoy great hiking at Deerhurst and the surrounding area!
- Deerhurst Resort’s Lookout Trail – stop by the Activity Desk for a map or click here
- Sanctuary Trail at Deerhurst Resort – click here for map
- Big Bend Lookout and Stubbs Falls trail in Arrowhead Park
- Lion’s Lookout Trail
- Dorset Fire Tower Scenic Lookout – sweeping views of the surrounding lakes!
- Oxtongue River – Ragged Falls – one of the top 10 waterfalls in Ontario
- And last but certainly not least – Algonquin Park! Best spots – Hardwood Lookout Trail and Track and Tower Trail.
There is also access to the Trans Canada Trail nearby!