For Your Muskoka Ski & Stay Vacation
December 22, 2024 – March 16, 2024
Embrace the great Canadian winter and take advantage of Deerhurst Resort’s Ski & Stay package which includes a discounted full day and night lift ticket for Muskoka Ski Club for every person in your room 6yrs and older.
Right next door to Deerhurst, Muskoka Ski Club in Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area, is the only ski hill in Muskoka. They take pride in its friendly atmosphere and short line-ups. With 12 slopes, a terrain park, three quad chair lifts and a handlebar tow, it is an ideal location for families and for those who want to learn. Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area is known to be one of Ontario’s friendliest ski hills. (And it’s where Olympic Gold Medalist, Dara Howell learned to ski!)
Ski Hill Open: SUN-MON 9-4, THURS-SAT 9-9. Closed TUES-WED
Ski & Stay Package Includes:
- Discounted accommodation
- Full Day/Night lift ticket per person in room 6yrs and older at Muskoka Ski Club in Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Lift ticket vouchers will be provided at check-in.
- Lift tickets for children under 6 years of age should be purchased separately
- Important Note: Please review the ski hill season hours prior to booking your stay
- Package is NOT available for Monday or Tuesday nights
- See ski hill hours of operation here.
- Equipment rentals and lessons are available at additional cost. Muskoka Ski Club recommends purchasing your rental equipment and booking lessons in advance for the best availability.
Starting at $283/night – Outdoor activities dependent on weather and snow conditions.
More fun is included with your Deerhurst stay with nightly resort fee:
- Outdoor skating on our new ice rink with a refrigerated surface
- Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Kick Sledding, Winter Disc Golf
- Indoor pool and fitness room
*Package rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation, subject to availability and minimum stay requirements (i.e. two night stays may be required on select weekends). HST and resort fee are additional. Rates subject to change.Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.
Enhance Your Experience
Make your Muskoka Getaway as relaxing or active as you like with so many additional things to do at Deerhurst and in the area. (Additional costs apply; click for details.)