Jan. 25 – 27, 2019
Gather the family together to celebrate SNOW for this special weekend package packed with classic Canadian winter fun! With tons of complimentary activities, entertainment and guided winter experiences, this is a celebration of winter your family will never forget!
Whether it brings back memories from childhood or is something you’ve yet to discover the fun side of, there’s no doubting snow’s potential for pure wonder. And there’s no better place for families to revel in that “snow wonder” than Muskoka, where, within an easy drive north of Toronto the world can be transformed into a wonderland – even if there’s not a flake to be seen in the city.
It’s ‘snow wonder’ people love winter in Muskoka!
With entertainment from The Backyardigans!
Snow Wonder package includes:
- Accommodation (up to two kids share parent’s room free)
- VIP Seating to The Backyardigans Show
- Ice-skating on our Sunset Bay skating trail
- “Snowcurl Bowling” (bowling on ice lanes with curling rocks)– Saturday 1 – 4pm
- Ice carving demonstrations (Saturday 1 – 3pm) – Maple Pub Patio
- Snowshoe labyrinth – can you follow the design?
- Snowman making contest
- Guided daytime snowshoe trek to the lookout
- Guided evening snowshoe treks on a lit trail around the bay
- Cross-country skiing with tips to get you started
- Kids’ photo opp with Charlie the deer!
- Campfire with live music (Saturday 4 – 7pm) – Maple Pub Patio
- Indoor PlayZone with giant inflatables
Watch for updates as the schedule evolves!
A nightly resort fee provides access to skates, snowshoes, x-c skis and more benefits for everyone in your room. Outdoor activities weather dependent; subject to change.
Book online or call 1-800-461-4393
There’s even more snowtime fun with pay-as-you-play activities including:
• Yamaha snowmobile tours
• Yamaha children’s snowmobile rides on pint-sized sleds!
• Pony rides
• Petting farm
• Escape Cabins – can your family solve the mystery game?
• Indoor Rock Climbing Wall
• Downhill skiing at Hidden Valley Highlands right next door
• Tubing, snowshoeing, ice-skating and cross-country skiing at nearby Arrowhead Provincial Park
• Amba Spa – Pamper yourself after an invigorating day
Check winter activity rates here and be sure to book any of these activities ahead of arrival by calling activity reservations at 1-800-461-4393.
*Package rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two-night stays may be required on select weekends). HST and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.