Please review our one-stop Covid Measures & Resort Experience guide to review everything you can expect during your next visit. This will be updated as protocols and provincial restrictions change.
3rd Annual Snow Wonder Weekend
January 21 – 23, 2022
Gather the family together to celebrate SNOW for this annual special weekend package packed with classic Canadian winter fun! With tons of complimentary activities and guided winter experiences, this is a celebration of winter your family will never forget!
Whether it brings back memories from childhood or is something you’ve yet to discover the fun side of, there’s no doubting snow’s potential for pure wonder. And there’s no better place for families to revel in that “snow wonder” than Muskoka, where, within an easy drive north of Toronto the world can be transformed into a wonderland – even if there’s not a flake to be seen in the city.
It’s ‘snow wonder’ people love winter in Muskoka!
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR SNOW WONDER WEEKEND
Ontario’s Modified Stage Two Covid-19 restrictions prohibit indoor restaurant dining during this time. An In-Room Dining Menu is available via pick-up or delivery to enjoy in the comfort of your accommodations. See In-Room Dining Menu here.
Indoor recreation (fun zone, pool, rock-climbing wall, Treehouse playspace, Stargazer arcade, Escape cabins) will also be closed.
Book online or call 1-800-461-4393
Included in Your Snow Wonder Weekend
*All Outdoor Activities are Weather Dependent – Social Distancing and Capacity Limitations Required*
• Skis, Skates, Snowshoes, Disc Golf and Kick Sleds*
• Photos with Charlie the Deer
• Hunt to Find Charlie
• Cross Country Skiing 101 (12pm – 1:30pm) Book ahead at the Winter Sports Shop
• Eclipse Walk with Light – evening experience (Huntsville) Reserve here (enter ‘Hotel Guest’ when checking out)
• Saturday & Sunday Skate Date 11:30-4pm with music, hot chocolate & treats!
• Nighttime Starlit Trail and Startlit Skating
• Late Check-out of 1pm available
A nightly resort fee provides access to skates, snowshoes, x-c skis and more benefits for everyone in your room. Outdoor activities weather dependent; subject to change.
Even More Snow Time Fun
Pay-as-you-play activities include:
• Demon E-Bike Fat Bike Rentals
• Yamaha snowmobile tours
• Yamaha children’s snowmobile rides on pint-sized sleds!
• Downhill skiing at Hidden Valley Highlands right next door
• Arrowhead Park – 1.3km ice skating trail, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing ($21 vehicle day pass required; reserve in advance here)
• Amba Spa – Pamper yourself after an invigorating day
Check winter activity rates and info here and be sure to book any of these paid activities ahead of arrival.
*Package rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two-night stays may be required on select weekends). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.