Book Direct for Our Guaranteed Best Available Rate:BOOK NOW
MUSKOKA’S WINTER WONDERS TRAVEL OFFER
Book two nights on this offer to qualify for:
Up to $150 in Free Gas, Dining & Activities courtesy of Explorers Edge
2nd Annual Snow Wonder Weekend
January 24 – 26, 2020
Gather the family together to celebrate SNOW for this 2nd annual special weekend package packed with classic Canadian winter fun! With tons of complimentary activities, entertainment and guided winter experiences, this is a celebration of winter your family will never forget!
Featuring GFORCE – America’s Got Talent quarter finalists!
Whether it brings back memories from childhood or is something you’ve yet to discover the fun side of, there’s no doubting snow’s potential for pure wonder. And there’s no better place for families to revel in that “snow wonder” than Muskoka, where, within an easy drive north of Toronto the world can be transformed into a wonderland – even if there’s not a flake to be seen in the city.
It’s ‘snow wonder’ people love winter in Muskoka!
Snow Wonder package includes:
- Accommodation (up to two kids share parent’s room free)
- GFORCE Live Show – as seen on America’s Got Talent! (Saturday)
- Skating Party on Sunset Bay (Saturday afternoon)
- Ice carving demonstrations (Saturday 1 – 3pm)
- Snowshoe labyrinth – can you follow the design?
- Guided daytime snowshoe trek to the lookout
- Guided evening snowshoe trek on Starlight trail lit around the bay
- Cross-country skiing with tips to get you started
- Kids’ photo opps with Charlie the deer!
- Campfire – Maple Pub Patio
- Indoor PlayZone with giant inflatables
A nightly resort fee provides access to skates, snowshoes, x-c skis and more benefits for everyone in your room. Outdoor activities weather dependent; subject to change.
Book online or call 1-800-461-4393
America’s Got Talent Quarter Finalists!
Saturday, January 25, 2020 @ 7pm – show included with stay!
Kids of all ages (and parents too!) will love this high-energy show by this young and spirited Indie pop girl group make up of 5 best friends from the Toronto area. Their unforgettable energy, excitement and confidence earned them 4 YESES and a standing ovation from America’s Got Talent judges Simon Cowell, Juliann Hough, Gabrielle Union and Howie Mandel. Now see them live on the Deerhurst stage!
GFORCE Show Passes for Local Guests:
Or call 1-800-461-4393
Even More Snow Time Fun
Pay-as-you-play activities include:
• Yamaha snowmobile tours
• Yamaha children’s snowmobile rides on pint-sized sleds!
• Escape Cabins – can your family solve the mystery game?
• Indoor Rock Climbing Wall
• Downhill skiing at Hidden Valley Highlands right next door
• Tubing, snowshoeing, ice-skating and cross-country skiing at nearby Arrowhead Provincial Park
• Amba Spa – Pamper yourself after an invigorating day
Check winter activity rates and info here and be sure to book any of these activities ahead of arrival by calling activity reservations at 1-800-461-4393.
*Package rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two-night stays may be required on select weekends). HST and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.