Deerhurst’s 5th Annual Snow Wonder Weekend
January 20 – 22, 2023
Gather the family together to celebrate everything you love about SNOW for this annual special weekend packed with classic Canadian winter fun! With tons of complimentary activities and guided winter experiences, this is a celebration of Muskoka’s coolest season your family will never forget!
Whether it brings back memories from childhood or is something you’ve yet to discover the fun side of, there’s no doubting snow’s potential for pure wonder. And there’s no better place for families to revel in that winter magic than Muskoka, where, within an easy drive north of Toronto the world can be transformed into a wonderland – even if there’s not a flake to be seen in the city.
It’s ‘snow wonder’ people love winter in Muskoka!
Weekend Package from: $219/night* per night, based on double occupancy (two-night minimum)
Or call 1-800-461-4393
Included in Your Snow Wonder Weekend:
(All outdoor activities are weather dependent. Included activities are provided by your nightly resort fee .)
- Use of Cross-Country Skis, Ice-Skates, Snowshoes, Disc Golf and Kick Sleds
- Access to ski trails, snowshoe trails and our new skating rink (with a refrigerated ice-surface)
- Photos with Charlie the Deer
- Hunt to Find Charlie the Deer and colouring contest
- Cross Country Skiing 101 (12pm – 1:30pm) – Tips to help you get started
- Eclipse Walk with Light evening experience (Huntsville) Reserve here (enter ‘Hotel Guest’ when checking out)
- Saturday & Sunday Skate Party 4-7pm with music, hot chocolate & treats!
- Nighttime Starlit Trail and Starlit Skating
- Trivia , BINGO, Scavenger Hunts, Arts & Crafts & MORE!
Even More Snow Time Fun
Additional pay-as-you-play activities include:
- Stargazer Ridge Children’s Arcade (purchase tickets to play retro games)
- New! Golf & Multi-Sport Simulator
- Yamaha Guided Snowmobile Tours
- Yamaha children’s snowmobile rides on pint-sized sleds!
- Fat Bike Rentals
- Zig Zag Escape Cabin games – can you solve the mystery together in time?
- Zig Zag Axe-Throwing
- Downhill skiing at Hidden Valley Highlands right next door
- Arrowhead Park – 1.3km ice skating trail, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing ($21 vehicle day pass required; reserve in advance here)
- Amba Spa – Pamper yourself after an invigorating day
Check winter activity rates and info here and be sure to book any of these paid activities ahead of arrival.
*Package rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room) with up to two children 18 years and under sharing parents’ room free. Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation and may fluctuate based on dates and availability. Subject to availability and minimum stay requirements. (i.e. two-night stays may be required on select weekends). 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville) and resort fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.